Friday, December 21, 2012

Dallas Trip Provides Extensions Of Yourself With The Latest Advances and Techniques in Hair Extensions

by Melissa White
Licensed Hair Stylist
Certified Hair Extension Artist

Training is always an ongoing thing. Although I am certified with the major hair extension suppliers, I always enjoy the continuing education that comes with the certification. Just recently, I had the pleasure of attending an in-depth training in Dallas, where the cold fusion application techniques and cutting design were discussed, practiced and evaluated.

Dallas Skyline

Cold fusion technique involves the use of ultrasonic energy instead of direct heat to bond the hair. While this may not be the method I use on all my clients, it certainly does add to the variety of options that I have when I evaluate each of my client's needs.

As those who have seen me already know, I prefer to tailor each person's hair extensions to their own uniqueness. I evaluate the length of their own hair, the condition of their hair, and the style and length of the hair extensions desired in helping to determine not only the type of hair itself, but the method I will use to install the hair extensions.

Because I've had over ten years of experience with hair extensions, and having at least tried almost every known method of installation and type of hair available, it helps me select the type most appropriate for each individual I see. My salon, Extensions of Yourself, specializes in custom hair extensions and the application, color and cut necessary to provide the best in quality hair extensions. Attenting continuing education seminars, workshops and conferences keeps my skills sharp and helps motivate me to bring the best available to those who seek out my services.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: 
Melissa White is an experienced, licensed hair extension artist and stylist whose passion is to bring out the natural beauty in everyone by enhancing their own individual features with the use of exquisite hair extensions. Melissa has over 10 years of extensive training with the industries top hair extension companies in the newest techniques. Originally from Boston, Melissa has been in San Antonio for the past 8 years. She believes that everyone should be able to access and afford the hair of their dreams . . . thus the creation of Extensions of Yourself, San Antonio's first salon which specializes exclusively in quality hair extensions.