Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall 2013 Brings Exciting Change

by Melissa White
Licensed Hair Stylist
Certified Hair Extension Artist

With the Fall season comes cooler weather and a chance to really enjoy having long, beautiful hair! It is also a time for a possible change in products, as with cooler temperatures come different styling problems, static issues and the need for air drying our hair so we don't feel the chilling effects of the cold.

I'm particularly excited about Brazilian Blowout's newest product designed to effectively eliminate and control split ends. The new product will be available starting next week in my San Antonio salon, and I'll be booking appointments on a first-come first-serve basis. I already have more calls coming in with women wanting a bit of extra length in their hair extensions now that the summer heat is beginning to fade. I expect that this San Antonio hair extensions trend will continue to grow as the extreme heat we've experienced in Texas this year finally subsides.

I'll be bringing news of the latest Fall trends in the upcoming weeks so I hope you stay tuned!

No comments: