Humidity Affects All Hair Types
Curly Hair Benefits from Use of Products
Dry Hair Has A Mind of Its Own
Fine Hair Goes Limp so Keep it Light
Weather Affects Hair Extensions Too!
Steps To Take:
Both humid days and dry days have their own set of problems that can try your nerves. The best advice:
- Keep your hair trimmed to remove split ends.
- Keep your hair at a manageable length.
- Use a silicone smoothing product to damp hair if you have thick or curly hair
- Use a quality root booster product for fine hair and avoid smoothers that contain silicone
- Avoid the sun - UV rays are as damaging to your hair as they are on your skin!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Melissa White is an experienced, licensed hair extension artist and stylist whose passion is to bring out the natural beauty in everyone by enhancing their own individual features with the use of exquisite hair extensions. Melissa has over 10 years of extensive training with the industries top hair extension companies in the newest techniques. Originally from Boston, Melissa has been in San Antonio for the past 8 years. She believes that everyone should be able to access and afford the hair of their dreams . . . thus the creation of Extensions of Yourself, San Antonio's first salon which specializes exclusively in quality hair extensions.