Monday, January 2, 2012

The Purpose of this Newsletter

by Melissa White

The internet carries a lot of information.  My goal is to bring the latest in accurate news about hair trends, especially those that relate to women who want hair extensions, or already have them and want to make the most of them.

My name is Melissa White, and I am owner of Extensions of Yourself, a San Antonio hair salon which specializes in hair extensions. Having used hair extensions for over 9 years myself, I want them to look their best.  I've tried many methods, many types of hair, and many products to maintain the hair. My clients range from those who already have very nice hair but want more of it, or want more length, to those who have illnesses which have caused extreme thinning, and those weak or damaged hair. With proper application of extensions, they can remedy many hair problems and leave you feeling fantastic!

This newsletter is designed to bring you information you can use to improve the quality of your own hair and get the most out of hair extensions.  Please send me an e-mail if you have questions you would like answered or if you'd like to see a particular topic discussed.

No comments: